MANILA, Feb. 27, 2015—Being a mother is one of the most challenging roles a woman could ever play in life. In this tough calling, where does God dwell and what role does He play in the lives of mothers?
This is the question that “Catholic Conference 4 Moms” (CC4M), a free online conference that will run from March 6 to 9, aims to answer. Selected presenters from various parts of the globe will be delivering talks in the online conference that is meant to rejuvenate the spirituality of busy mothers.
Among the presenters is Tina Santiago-Rodriguez, a Filipina mom who is actively involved in doing ministry work for couples, families, youth and children in different countries. A writer/editor by profession, she will be delivering a presentation on “How to be a Truly Rich Mom” at the conference.
From March 6 to 9, registered participants will be provided with a link where they can access the various conference presentations. They can choose which video to watch at any time convenient to them.
After the conference, those who are interested to keep a copy of the presentation videos may purchase the conference package (includes PDFs, discussion questions, and ebooks) for the price of $39.99.
CC4M is organized by Tami Kiser, an individual advocating for the spiritual development of mothers all over the world.
For more information, interested participants may visit http://www.catholicconference4moms.com/. Those who would like to join the conference may register for free at http://www.catholicconference4moms.com/register.html.
The CC4M presentations are as follows:
- “Gathering Your Family Around the Lenten Table” by Celeste Behe
- “The Culprits that Steal a Mom’s Joy and How to Avoid Them” by Stephanie Wood Weinart
- “Why is it Hard to be a Mother Today?” by January Donovan
- “Blessed Among Women: How Moms Can Encourage Priestly Vocations” by Rev. Jeffrey Kirby
- “Praying with Children” by Grace Mazza Urbanski
- “Cafe Confidante – Why Women Need Girlfriends” by Susie Lloyd
- “The LIturgy of the Hours: Sanctifying your Day in His Name and in HIs Word” by Daria Sockey
- “Communication Technology and Our Kids: What Are We Losing?” by Mary Stanford
- “A Quiver Full” by Ellen Mongan
- “How to Know God’s Will in Your Life” by Christina M. Weber
- “How You and Your Family Can Eat Your Way to Salvation–A Foodie’s Guide” by Jeff Young
- “Look,Mom,that Baby Looks Funny:Responding to Families with SpecialNeeds” by Jeannie Ewing
- “My Conversion Story and My Little Oratory” by Leila Marie Lawler
- “How Can I be Holy When All I Do All Day is Change Diapers?” by Sherry Antonetti
- “Sharing Your Faith Story” by Nancy Ward
- “How to be a Truly Rich Mom” by Tina Santiago-Rodriguez
- “Trusting God with St. Therese” by Connie Rossini
- “Our Sacrifice of Love in Motherhood” by Kimberly Cook
- “You, too, Can Be a Saint” by Rachel Balducci
- “5 Daily Habits that Will Help You Get Out and Stay Out of Survival Mode” by Tami Kiser aka Smart Martha
- “Responsible Parenthood or How I Came to Have Five Kids” by Ellen Gable Hrkach
- “Sex Ed in the Internet Age” by Michael Rittenhouse
- “Parent Power: Resources to Help You Raise Virtuous Children” by Brenda Cerkez
- “Managing Stress with the Help of Your Catholic Faith” by Mary Lou Rosien
- “Helpful Hints on Becoming a Healthy, Happy, Holy Family” by Kim Capelle
- “Love and Marriage Through the Bible–For the Sixth Grade Student to the Curious Adult”
- “Creativity and Faith: How to Create a Spiritual Vision Board” by Theresa Ceniccola
(Jennifer M. Orillaza/CBCP News)